As with everything at Innovate Montana Symposium, we do lunch a little, well, innovative.
With the Innovate Symposium being held in downtown Billings, we couldn’t resist the opportunity to work with local restaurants to serve up some great lunches and even better discussion. The lunch and learn was a successful part of last year’s Innovate Symposium. It’s back with even more restaurant options. Hungry yet?
This year we are featuring 18, that’s right 1-8, restaurants all within walking distance of the DoubleTree and Northern Hotels. So, who are the lucky 18?
- Athenian – Authentic Greek Food
- Bin 119 – American Bistro and Wine Bar
- Commons 1882 - Traditional American fare in an elevated, extraordinary fashion
- Don Luis - Energetic eatery turning out classic Mexican
- Montana Lounge Restaurant – American food in a casual atmosphere
- Hooligans - Traditional Irish & American grub served in a lively atmosphere
- Jake's – Montana Steakhouse
- Last Chance Pub & Cider Mill - Inspired food and drink coupled with a true feel of community
- Lisa's Sandwich Den – Homemade soup and sandwiches
- McCormick Café - Cozy eatery doling out American breakfast & lunch grub
- Bernie's Diner - a traditional diner with a modern twist
- Pug Mahon's – Irish Pub known for known for its pints & pork chop sandwiches
- Seva Restaurant - New twists on globally inspired cuisine
- Stacked, A MT Grill - Contemporary vibe with a menu of burgers and New American entrees
- Stella's Kitchen & Bakery - Traditional, unpretentious American breakfast & lunch diner
- The Fieldhouse – Modern eatery serving American specialties and small plates
- Uberbrew - Serving up house-brewed beers & a menu of burgers, sausages & salads
- Wild Ginger - Japanese Steak House, Sushi Bar, Oyster Bar
When you arrive to check-in on Tuesday or Wednesday, you will get to choose which restaurant to eat lunch at with 18 different discussion leaders covering various topics. Seating is limited to keep the lunch settings personal and casual, so make sure that you get there early to get your top choice!
Thanks to our generous lunch sponsors for providing us the opportunity to hang out in downtown Billings again this year! Compass Advisors/Fortis Group, Crowley Fleck, Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Systems, MEDA, Avitus Group, Genentech, Rocky Mountain Bank, SLACK, Glacier Bank, Bird Dog Innovation Strategies, Big Sky Economic Development, Town Pump Hotel Group, Rocky Mountain College, iConnect Montana, and Montana State Fund.