Arguably, the most talked about part of last year’s Symposium was the food. I mean we had a great location, amazing networking, and some kick-ass speakers, but do you remember the food?!? Innovate Montana Symposium 2017 is lining up to just as delicious.
We are once again taking advantage of beautiful downtown Billings and sending attendees out to lunch. We have over 15 restaurants lined up and we are bringing back the food truck court. REPEAT. We are bringing back the food truck court.
This year the food truck court will be just around the corner from the Hotel in the Diamond Parking Lot (103 N 29th St). And we will have not one, not two, but SIX food trucks this year. That is 6 different options for you to pick from (or try all 6 if you’re up for it). So who are the lucky six? Read about them below!
- Montana Melt serves gourmet grilled cheese. They use a variety of cheeses, breads, and ingredients to make unique and mouthwatering creations.
- Smokey Bones BBQ makes everything from baby back ribs, pulled pork, and brisket, to potato salad, smoked cowboy beans, and coleslaw, everything to satisfy your cravings. A meat lover’s dream.
- Cajun Phatty’s serves authentic Cajun Cuisine and strives to o be the happiest and most fun group around. Can’t go wrong there!
- Bayou City Catfish serves up the freshest Southern fried Catfish & Shrimp. A little taste of the south. MMM.
- Dirty Oscar’s Annex is an American grill that serves up things like the Truth: Doughnut Bun, Pork Belly, Maple Aioli, Raspberry Preserves. Enough said.
- Doner Trump is a Turkish Gyro food truck. I know what you’re thinking, but read this, then eat and enjoy!
To get in on the food truck action, you can grab a food truck lunch ticket when you check-in on the 11th or 12th at the DoubleTree Hotel.